Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother Helpers




“Your home must run like a well oiled machine” is a comment I hear upon occasion when people find I have a large family, run a business at home, and homeschool. More often than not it does because I’m training my kids to help in all areas of home and family life, large or small. We have our off days like everyone else, but our norm is everyone working together to keep our home in line. The reason behind the madness is not necessarily to have a “well-oiled machine” but to train future adults who live their lives as thriving adults, active citizens in their great nation, and who are not lazy but who appreciate the value of hard work. These qualities are essential for every child to learn for a happy and productive life as a child, teen, and adult...

The rest of the article I've written can be read on Homemaking-Cottage.com.

No comments: