Monday, November 3, 2008

Baker Reads

I'm sorry gals, I'll try to keep up better. Life is pretty busy for me. I'm counting down the days till I get my man home with me again. We're looking at less than 40 right now!

We got part of our order in from www.classicbooks.com today. I was surprised it came in as quickly as it did.

Here's what we're reading:

Shiloah (me)
Last twenty pages of Sense and Sensibility. I should finish tonight.
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Leadership Education by Oliver and Rachel DeMille (I got this in today from my book order)

Cailynn (E S)
Secret Garden
Robinson Crusoe (non abridged)
On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder

She has a log of books she's read and she proudly announced to me today that in the past two years she has read 54 books! WOW! I'm amazed!

Chrisy (LOL
Same as last time.

Benjamin (LOL)
Dr. Doolittle

Family:
Scriptures: We're in Mormon
Mathematicians are People Too
Last two chapters of Tom Sawyer
Dr. Seuss for the babies

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

There is nothing to be sorry about - life keeps us busy, and let's face it - writing happens for many of us in the wee hours of the morning.